Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chambray Hideaway...






And so it goes...as winter vacation continues I find joy in the smell of grass and the beauty of fallen leaves.

I may have interrupted the fisherman's concentration with my frolicking ways, but in my perfect day dreaming world that's what make shift bridges across a tiny stream are for!

Having a candle lit dinner planned for the night ahead, I had to made sure I was prepared to impress my hunny, yet preventing any dangers to get in my way during my park excursion. (You never know when a wild tree branch will strike!)

So I was forced to pair this chic look with some edgy (branch proof) lace up combat boots. What I wasn't prepared for was a leaf snagging my tights!Thank goodness American Apparel is just a block away!

xo

Photography by: 
bchphotograph.blogspot.com

Chambray Button up/tights: American Apparel, Jacket/Skirt: Forever 21, Boots: Cathy Jean

5 comments:

  1. I may be a little biased but these pictures are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tights are always snagged. I never buy new ones to replace the torn up ones! I'm a professional.

    Cute outfit. I'm NOT biased and these pictures ARE beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevron skirt and the mix with chambray is always a good one, the jacket gives it the perfect bit of edge.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with this look! the skirt is fab!

    Hope you are having great holidays :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the chevron skirt! the backdrop to your pictures are so calming and soothing :)
    Have a happy new year :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...