Sunday, December 4, 2011

All tied up






And so it goes..on a beautiful day off, I gathered my girliest (yet parent appropriate) attire in preperation for a grand birthday dinner for my prince charming.  

In effort to satisfy both the boyfriends parents and my personal styles, I paired this ultra chic tweed pencil skirt with a slight midriff silk button up. I couldn't forget the quick cover up in case my revealed stomach gathered unwanted looks. My ruffled pea coat was just the thing to tag along. 

In short, the night was fantastic. Great food, conversations, and with the birthday cheesecake stealing all the attention my pea coat was hardly needed!


Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Calvin Klein, Pea coat: H&M, Shoes: Steve Madden Jewelry: Nasty Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...