Friday, June 22, 2012

Style Challenge: Summer Hats...

 
 
 
 
Necklace, Hat,Tank: F21,  Shorts: 1010 (Similar style)
Sandals: Urban Outfitters (Similar style)

And so it goes...on a Challenging Friday Afternoon (pun totally intended)

Today challenge: Summer hats with bonus points for denim shorts (not that we keep score but why not take it up a notch).

I was challenged by this for a few reasons but mostly because I wore my favorite summer short combo in my last post. Also, having neglected my hat collection I was lacking in that department so it was a tricky problem to resolve. 

I was oot and aboot yesterday and I happend to "stumble" into forever 21. Don't know how that happend...

While I was trying to find my way out I saw quite the collection of summer hats. What a coincidence, I thought! After eying a few I found this perfect little fedora that I already imagined would fit perfectly on that empty spot in my closet. (ok, not empty, but the shoe box makes for a perfect flat surface). Any who, at $10 it was a steel and shortly there after it was all mine.

I paired it with my olive shorts that have been stowed for far too long (10 points for me!), my teal tank, and that sweater you have probably seen too many times.

Style Challenge-I own you...and so do these gals:


Happy Friday!!!
XO...

26 comments:

  1. LOVE that top- such a great summer color! And loving that hat, I was just saying I need a new straw one jussst like that! :)

    Happy Friday love!

    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect summer look- easy and chic!! That bold blue color looks great on you, and looove those sandals! Happy Friday!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! The blue is such an amazing color on you - love your hair color as well
    xo Krystin
    Suburban Faux-Pas

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how you styled your hair underneath as well :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that hat, you hair under it, that necklace, and those shoes! Fab outfit, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat was a great find! Love your outfit - big fan of that blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my beautiful sister! You look so carefree, pretty and bad ass! Kind of like Nasty Gal meets Coachella, meets Newport Beach!! I miss you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your straw fedora - so cute!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely rocked this challenge! I love those UO sandals! PS. Your makeup and brows always look flawless. I haven't been following very long but have you ever posted about your makeup regime??

    ReplyDelete
  10. You wear you hat well! And I LOVE your necklace. Have a gorgeous weekend!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to link with you and the other girls for this style challenge. You look so fresh, stylish and I must agree you rocked this pairing! I love this aqua color with your skin and the color play between the necklace and hat are PERfect!

    PS - I also added you on Bloglovin, Pinterest & obv Twitter (I'm on those as well as Facebook).

    xo
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guess it would help if you knew I was... hehe mymannersandmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These style challenges are so fun to see! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the mint top. A great look.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so pretty! And I really like the outfit! Amazing color on the top, and your necklace is gorgeous!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog!!!
    Now I'm following you on Bloglovin!!
    Follow me too!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! I love that necklace - can't believe it's F21! Thanks for stopping by Jolie Jouel - loving your blog too!

    My jewelry blog: joliejouel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. have a peek at these guys w6h92j4c45 good quality replica bags replica bags canada additional hints y9h03e0v43 best replica designer replica radley bags j9l21x4l74 replica bags on amazon go to the website x3k87a4v92 replica bags philippines wholesale

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...