Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coachella Recap [DAY THREE]




Top: American Apparel: Skirt: American Apparel ( I did minor alterations to it). Bathing suit bottoms: American Apparel. Boots : Splendid, Backpack: Deena & Ozzy , Glasses: OU  Necklace: F21
  
 The day has come...my last Coachella post of the year. Sigh. You're probably relieved, but I'Msaddened. Looking back at these pictures just reminds me of what an incredible time Coachella was.
 It was a weekend full of amazing people and amazing music. 
I know what you're thinking...use a thesaurus for amazing, right?..but I can't. It's just the perfect word.

This last day in particular is one I'll never forget. It started at The Lumineers, and ended in a sand storm. 

OH.....how I'll miss thee.


But HEY, It's almost Friday!

XO...
Kellen


[Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin]
Follow on Bloglovin


17 comments:

  1. You pull off sheer pieces so well! Love your hair style too!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that aqua shade on you and the sheer lace is super pretty. The hair is adorable too. Glad you had such a fun time at the festival! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super look = ]


    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, crazy outfit. sexy! nice skirt!

    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those goggles :))thank u for visiting me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hairstyle reminded me of Pink. Hope to see you in Coachella outfits again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your hairstyle!
    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ass looks amazing!! Love this look and the hairstyle is soooo cute!! You look like a rebel fairy :)

    P.S. I think I need that backpack....

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i second whitney above me on all counts but can we talk about that skirt?! too pretty!! im happy i could live vicariously through you since i didnt get to go to coachella, the lumineers are a favorite of mine, so jealous!! happy weekend xo

    p.s. i nominated you for the versatile blogger award, see my latest post for more details xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com/2013/04/bead-it-just-bead-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. aha, i love this post.. this shades and everything looks so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair, your skirt... i love everything!

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute and cheeky skirt and I love your hairbuns too 。◕‿◕
    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...