Monday, March 11, 2013

Brights & Blues


Top/Vest: H&M, Jeans: River Island, Shoes: Zara,Glasses: Ray-Ban
Bag: Michael Kors (similar style)

It's Monday, and I am completely discombobulated with this time change. 
"Wait I'm late, no I'm actually an hour early...oops wrong clock, I'm late."
That's how my morning went. 

I will most likely be mourning the loss of this precious hour for atleast a solid week. 

But, on a brighter note, yesterday was a lovely day for me. 
The boyfriend and I grabbed some lunch at a delish cafe, where we still ordered breakfast even though it was 2, but my brain was telling me it was 1, and that's still acceptable for breakfast...right?
Then after, we walked over to a flower stand and picked the brightest freshest flowers, that made everything ok. 


I hope anyone else dealing with this time change is doing much better than I am!

Xo...
Kellen

12 comments:

  1. so nice; p


    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors in your outfit. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best shoes...and hair...and, well, everything!

    Love this flowery bright post! And I'm def off b/c of the time change too!

    Blessings!
    Star
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Really like those jeans and the flowers are beautiful! Looks like you had a nice day :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers! you look lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Zara shoes, I was bummed when I missed that sale. ohhh C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These zara shoes are very popular in the blogging world.

    yamkantravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...