Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cut and Collar

 
 
 
Top: Nasty Gal, Skirt: C/O Gregory Parkinson. Headband: DIY Wedges: ALDO
Clutch: ASOS (Similar look)

And so it goes...again and again.

At least it's already Wednesday! 

The air conditioning broke in  my office, allowing for a look that emulates all that is summer. It's bright, it's airy, and allows a cool breeze where cool breezes are most needed (if you catch my drift).

I'm going to bathe in my office's warmth until they fix it and it's back thick sweaters, all while I look through the floor to ceiling windows admiring the heat soacked grounds.

Oh Summer...

XO...

17 comments:

  1. someone's a little sun burnt on the back. i'm like that all over my face :/ haha

    love the cut-out collar, i want one of those so bad. and let's hope the AC just can't be fixed so you can keep wearing these cute outfits to work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tattoos. And your outfit of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous top, love your look on blonde version!bisous

    http://kat-maries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your tattoo peeks between the cut out of your top, adds an edge to a sweet outfit. Adorable!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is so cute! i love the cut out details of your top!

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, luv your pics too! What about followin each toher on bloglovin? ;) xx

    http://delacreatifna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt is absolutely amazing!

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the major contrast between your headband and pretty blonde locks! Enjoy that broken AC- I hate those things!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit, especially the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cut in the front and the back.

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the cut outs they look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this top on you! The cutouts are so perfect.

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stylizacje jest wspaniała!!! :)
    wszystko mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove this outfit, I loove the skirt sooo much, love the colors of it and how light and flowy it is. :)
    You're so pretty! :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...