Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not so Mellow Yellow...

And so it goes…in a bright and I mean BRIGHT yellow chiffon blouse, I’m reminded why I love California  so much.  80 degrees on an early January day, need I say more?

Don’t get me wrong I love rain and cold weather more than the average Californian, but I am a huge sufferer of wardrobe A.D.D. I’ve had just about enough of cozy scarfs and warm coats!
I plan on taking advantage of these warm days, for I know that come March my rain boots will be the only thing keeping my feet dry (and my wardrobe A.D.D will be back with a vengeance).


Blouse: American Apparel, Skirt: H&M, Harmonica Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden


  1. Gah Im absolutely adoring this yellow blouse hun =) LOVE LOVE LOVE that it has a contrasting buttonstand, cuffs and collar. Ver lovely =)

    Eli x

  2. such a great blouse, i think yellow is going to be really big this season :)

  3. Such a cool look, Kelly! Love the yellow top!

  4. Love this look and love your blog :) You've got a new follower <3
    xo Jac

  5. I love layers :O! But everyone has their preferences. Anyhoo, this outfit is adorable. I love that blouse. It's color is crazy cool. <3

    Castle Fashion

  6. I cannot wait for that pretty weather here in Chicago!


  7. the yellow top looks great on you! love the sheer fabric and also really like your skirt!

  8. soooo jealous of the weather, in london its FREEZING! :( Oh and I love your outfit SO much everything is perfect, the yellow top is just FAB! :) xx

  9. Cute outfit!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...